In a place like Osage Beach, MO, where homeowners rely on functional plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems all year long, any problem with your home comfort devices can be troubling. Sometimes there’s no telling when disaster will strike, which makes access to 24-hour services a critical asset. Here at Honest Abe’s Home Services, we offer the following emergency AC repair, emergency heating repair and emergency plumbing services:
- Water Heater Repairs
- Burst and Leaking Pipe Repair
- Gas Line Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Clogged Toilet Repairs
- Furnace and Heater Repairs
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
We’re ready to help when you need it most. Just pick up the phone and give us a call, day or night, so we can deploy a technician to lend you a hand.
Take a look at our coupons page to find out how much money you can save on your next service call.
Prevent HVAC Emergencies by Considering Common Causes
When your heater or AC breaks down, you need help right away. Put your mind at ease knowing that Honest Abe’s Home Services is on the way! But you can avoid HVAC emergencies next time around by considering some of the top reasons heating and AC systems fail.
- Improper maintenance - Not getting preventative maintenance can result in a total HVAC system failure. Regularly changing air filters and scheduling annual professional maintenance can help make sure all components are working as they should and verifies fluid levels are sufficient.
- Inexperienced technician - Getting professional repairs when you need them is essential to keeping your heating and cooling equipment running smoothly. Make sure to choose a licensed and reputable HVAC company to avoid the expense and hassle caused by an inexperienced technician.
- Aging System - If your heating or cooling system is out of date, it will be more likely to cause you break down unexpectedly. Frequent and costly repairs are a sign that you might be better off replacing an older HVAC unit.
We Can Take Care of Your Clogged Toilets
It’s always frustrating to deal with a clogged toilet, especially if your family relies primarily on a single bathroom. On the bright side, many of the causes of clogged toilets are preventable. Here are a few things you can do to avoid an emergency plumbing service call:
- Don’t be embarrassed to flush twice if necessary
- Try using as little toilet paper as you can
- Change to a thinner type of toilet paper
- Don’t flush non-biodegradable items such as diapers
- Put a child lock on the seat to stop the little ones from flushing random objects
If you find your toilet clogs up frequently without explanation, there may be a serious underlying problem. It’s recommended you contact a professional to help diagnose the problem in this case.
Water Leaks and Burst Pipes
Some of the most devastating plumbing problems can be caused by water leaks and burst pipes. If either of these goes undetected for a long period of time, the water damage to your home could be enormous. It would likely result in expensive repairs and drive up your water bill. Homeowners should try to catch them early. Here’s what to look out for:
- Wet spots on ceilings, floors and walls
- Signs of excess moisture, such as mold
- Sound of rushing water in between walls or under floors
- Presence of standing water around your home
- Big increase in your water bill
It’s recommended you call an emergency plumbing service if notice any of these clues. Keep the damage to a minimum by hiring a 24-hour plumber to plug the leak right away.
Read through our customer reviews page to find out what your neighbors have to say about our services.