What makes a company reliable and what makes them honest? You probably know the responses to those questions and so do we. Honest Abe’s Home Services is reliable because we answer our phones 24-hours a day and arrive at the agreed upon time. We’re honest because we tell the truth about needed repairs and don’t over-inflate the costs. In addition to this, our motto is ‘extreme satisfaction is our guarantee’ and we strive to live up to it.
Everyone enjoys saving a bit of money so check out our coupons!
When to Replace Your Air Conditioner
Chances are, if you don’t have to live without AC, you don’t want to. It is also highly probable that your air conditioner will give you signs and symptoms before it completely goes out. Knowing what they are can save you from any gaps in the cool, crisp air!
- Age - well-maintained air conditioners last around 15 years but this isn’t always the case. At the 10-year mark, you might need to look at a replacement
- Expensive repairs - if your AC is around 10-15 years old and you are facing a rather expensive repair, ask your technician if it would be more cost-efficient to replace it
- Frequent repairs - just because a repair isn’t hugely expensive, it doesn’t mean you should ignore it. Having to repair your unit multiple times per season adds up quickly
- Rising energy bills - as air conditioners age, they become less efficient. When a unit is less efficient, your energy bill increases almost exponentially
- Freon type - R-22 refrigerant is being phased out in favor of R410A because it is better for the environment. Over time, R-22 will only go up in cost
- Comfort - when you are constantly lowering your thermostat and never finding relief, there could be a catastrophic problem with the unit
Is Your Furnace Winter-Ready?
For homeowners that have independent heating systems in their homes like furnaces and boilers, ensuring that it’s winter-ready is key. Because they do not get year-round use like a central HVAC system, these furnaces will require regular inspections, maintenance, and repairs. A good rule of thumb is to always get your system inspected at least a month before the winter season.
A thorough inspection will let a heating contractor determine what repairs are needed and how to prime the system for use. If you’re already in the heart of the season, be sure to look out for common repair issues. These include:
- Fluctuating temperatures
- Furnace cycles on and off
- Abnormally high energy costs
- Poor indoor air quality
- Not hot air
The last thing you want is to be without heat in the middle of winter. At Honest Abe’s our heating technicians are available 24/7 to get you the furnace repairs you need. We use the top methods, and can even help you if a replacement is needed.
Honest Abe & Our Commitment to Quality
At Honest Abe’s Home Services our focus, goal, and mission is customer satisfaction. If there is ever an issue with a job that we’ve done, we will stand behind our work and correct it. Our technicians are part of our team because they are skilled but also passionate about serving you!
Read our reviews to see what our customers have to say about their experiences with Honest Abe’s.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription