It never fails, your heater or air conditioning always stops working in the middle of the hottest or coldest part of the season. Why it happens like that, we’ll never know. What we can tell you though, is that Honest Abe’s Home Services has a technician on staff at all hours to ensure you are never left in the heat of summer or freezing in the winter. Our pricing model is flat-rate and presented to you upfront which means you’ll know the cost of the job before it ever starts!
The best way to save money on HVAC repairs is by maintaining your AC unit. Call us today to find out about our expert air conditioning maintenance services.
The Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance and Repairs
Have you ever wondered if there was an easy, cost-efficient way to maintain your AC? Well, aside from having yearly tune-ups and inspections, there is a very simple thing to do. This simple thing can be done by a professional at a low cost, or even by you.
We’re talking about regularly changing your AC filter! Many people forget exactly how important it is to stick to a schedule which is why we recommend allowing our technicians to take care of this task for you. Here are a few benefits of changing your air conditioning filter regularly:
- Increased longevity of your AC unit - your HVAC system doesn’t have to work as hard to push out cold air which means there is less wear and tear on the unit
- Lowered energy bills - when your AC doesn’t work as hard, it doesn’t use as much energy. Using less energy means your electric bill will lessen
- Better air quality - your air filter is responsible for filtering out dirt, dander, dust, and debris. When it is overly dirty, the quality of the air in your home reflects this which makes it more difficult to breathe. Respiratory illnesses also occur more regularly
- Less cleaning - when filters are clean and can do their job, less dust makes its way onto the surfaces of your home. This means less dusting, mopping, and wiping for you!
Signs Your Heater Needs Replacement
Many people wait until the last minute to replace their furnace which leaves them in the cold until a new one is purchased and installed. If you know what to look for, you will know your furnace is in need of replacement long before this happens. This allows you to act quickly, lessens the financial blow of this sizable purchase, and keeps your family comfortable:
- Age - most furnaces operate efficiently for about 18-20 years. If your furnace is nearing this age and is showing other signs of failure, you may need to consider a new one
- Repairs - a furnace requiring frequent or costly repairs (especially if it is nearing 18 years old) may need to be replaced
- Energy bills - over the course of its life, a furnace’s efficiency will drop. When this happens, your energy bill will increase drastically
Eldon HVAC Services
When your heating, ventilation, or air conditioning system decides to quit working, make a strange noise, or possibly emit a new smell, don’t ignore it. Instead, call Honest Abe’s Home Services for all of your maintenance, repair, and replacement needs! We also offer the Presidential Plan to help you keep up with the maintenance of all your HVAC systems.
See why our customers keep calling us for maintenance and repairs by reading their reviews!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription